I’ve been looking back at some old work lately and found a development image from my Wonderland project which featured screen-printed roses and a painted Alice. it based on an earlier in drawing I had drawn earlier in the project, and after I found it, I decided to try an finish painting Alice into the image.
I’ve actually struggled adding Alice into the image by painting her, so in the meantime I decided to digitally add the original drawing of her into the screen-printed image, as you can see above. I’m not a digital artist, and anyone can probably see that the digital alterations aren’t great, however I’m still quite happy with the final result.
I’m still working on the painting though, and will upload it when I have completed it.