Charity Project: Save the Elephants, Initial and Final Posters.

These are the final posters I submitted for the Save the Elephants charity campaign. I initially made nine posters all together as I was unsure what was working and what wasn’t and wanted feedback from my critique. I was told to think about the use of space more in the composition of the image and to try and avoid having so much white around the image, so taking my feedback on board, I made the final three posters. I tried new compositions in these three and made the image of the elephant larger and more dominating, overall I really like the effect and prefer these three posters and believe they work a lot better than the previous ones.

My Initial Posters

My Final Posters


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.